Famous Presidential Lies Contest
Written by, To The Point News
- None of our boys will die on foreign soil
- I am not a crook
- Read my lips – No New Taxes
- I did not have sex with that woman… Miss Lewinski
- Iraq has weapons of mass destruction
- I will have the most transparent administration in history.
- The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
- I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
- The IRS is not targeting anyone.
- It was a spontaneous riot about a movie
- I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
- You didn’t build that!
- I will restore trust in Government.
- The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
- The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
- It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
- Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
- We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
- I am not spying on American citizens.
- Obama Care will be good for America.
- You can keep your family doctor.
- Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
- If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
- It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
- I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
- I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
- I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
- I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
- And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
- If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
- If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
- I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
- I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
And the biggest one of all:
- “I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”
I believe we have a winner