The united States of America should get out of the UN all the countries around the world are against us. Stop giving them our money.
UN Quietly Advancing International Gun Confiscation
This is just one among a plethora of reasons why the UN should be abandoned by the united States. We should not keep it on life support. We should pull all our resources to it and any support for it, including housing the UN on our shores.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there is no gun control, there is only gun confiscation, and this is exactly what the United Nations is quietly advancing while other things take precedence in the news today.
The United Nations’ International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA) is getting ready to hold their annual 2018 Global Week of Action Against Gun Violence from May 7 to May 14, 2018.
Now, part of the problem of the UN lies in the fact that anyone actually acknowledges that they have any authority over any nation to promote the restriction of the right for the people to keep and bear arms. Yet, they promote such tyranny all the time.
The “Week of Action” is no exception.
Now, this year’s theme is “End the Crisis of Gun Violence.” Consider that the UN is largely populated by Communists, Islamists and other totalitarian led countries, but the theme sounds strangely familiar, doesn’t it, David Hogg? It’s because it’s the same ideology that drives it.
According to CPNN (Culture of Peace News Network):
“Taking place one month before the Third Review Conference (RevCon3) on the UN Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects (PoA), this year’s Week of Action will be an opportunity for urge governments to:
* Exert greater control over ammunition–the component that makes guns lethal.
* Make concrete commitments to increasing women’s participation in small arms control.
* Provide greater support for survivors of gun violence.
* Crack down on corruption that facilitates the illicit trade in small arms and ammunition.
* Enact or strengthen legislation to disarm domestic violence abusers.
Within communities, the WoA is also a chance to:
* Raise awareness of intimate partner violence and the increased dangers of having a gun in the home.
* Network with young people who are also concerned about gun violence and help amplify their voices.
* Raise awareness of the support that survivors of gun violence need.
* Bring civil society organizations together for a common goal.
* Raise awareness of the Sustainable Development Goals–particularly SDG 16.4, “significantly reduce illicit financial and arms flows”, SDG 5.2, “eliminate all forms of violence against all women and girls”, and SDG 4.A, the aim to “provide safe, non-violent, inclusive and effective learning environments for all”.
Suggested actions for the week include:
* Meeting with parliamentarians or government officials to press for concrete actions and compromises to reduce gun violence that can be reported at RevCon3;
* Engaging media outlets to ensure gun control and disarmament remain a priority in your country – linking it with the upcoming RevCon3;
* Launching a social media campaign (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and blogs) to push governments to take meaningful and effective actions to prevent gun violence. Where possible, use the hashtags #WeekOfAction #EndGunViolence #IANSA
* Holding seminars or workshops
* Organizing rallies or marches
* Participating in television, radio or newspaper interviews
* Conducting community awareness surveys
* Holding sports or arts activities that highlight the importance of reducing gun violence
* Releasing relevant studies and publications”
I don’t know what President Donald Trump was thinking when he continued to promote the UN during his first speech to it. Perhaps, he honestly thought he could sway these people, but in either case, they are doing just as they did before and advancing an agenda that is anti-American with American dollars.
Sounds to me like it’s overdue for Congress to put an end to funding the UN permanently and entirely, and to evict them from our shores.
One thing to understand and that is that the UN actually deems its agenda as “disarmament.” According to the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs:
Under the Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects (PoA), governments agreed to improve national small arms laws, import/export controls, and stockpile management – and to engage in cooperation and assistance.
In 2005 they also adopted the International Tracing Instrument (ITI), which requires States to ensure that weapons are properly marked and that records are kept. Moreover, it provides a framework for cooperation in weapons tracing – fulfilling one of the commitments governments made in the Programme of Action. Improving weapons tracing is now part of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
At least they are somewhat honest about what they are doing rather than cloaking it in language like American Communists who call it gun control.
In a speech at the Global Week of Action Against Gun Violence, UN Disarmament Affairs Chief Izumi Nakamitsu told the world exactly what the position of the UN is when it comes to arms and the God-given right to keep and bear them.
“Every day, hundreds of lives are lost due to gun violence worldwide. Guns are responsible for about half of all violent deaths – nearly a quarter-million each year,” Nakamitsu said.