There are two articles that I will commount on:
The first article I’m going to will talk about is the one with MS and 13 gangs knifed and slaughtered that guy to death in his apartment. First of all they are so cruel they should be put in jail and sentenced to death, the statement at the last part of article said that we will find you and we will arrest you and we will throw you out of the country.
They say that Pres. Trump said that, but I do remember distinctly, that Obama said that. Now these killers because they committed murder in the United States of America should be tried for murder in the United States of America and should be sent to death with no mercy because the MS 13 game shows no mercy to anyone that they murder. In the other point is they’re not illegal immigrants, they are illegal alien felons to begin with.
We cannot send Illegal Aliens back to Mexico for crimes they commit here, especially cold blooded murder. That is a pat on the wrist for the MS 13 gangs to continue and are free to commit any crime they want and they will not pay for their crimes here in the USA. If we the people of the USA don’t demand the death penalty for Illegal Aliens MS 13 Gang people we are creating the atmosphere that was created for them in their Latin countries. Where the rule. Gangs didn’t become big time until we let the Puerto Ricans into this country and they are citizens of this country and they commit the same crimes and people live in fear of thms and their gangs because laws are made to protect the killer criminals and not we the people. One day all these gangs will unite against we the people of the USA, they will also bring with the Muslims who hate everybody. Then what. Never give up your gun to anyone die first!
Now this is the second article that I am have a comment on, it is about Mr. rat, Robert Mueller Oberst,(heil Hitler) who worked for Bush, the traitor at that time and he tried to cover up for Bushes and Clinton’s involvement of Saudi Arabia in the destruction of the twin towers and murdering over 3000 people 90% were American. Now that should’ve been declared an act of war by Saudi Arabia against the United States of America.
But more help cover it up from orders from his Boss at the time. Presidents know everything before and when it happens.
These people that have been hanging around Washington for many many years of the effect their entire careers and move up the ladder they are as much traitors to this country. Years later proof positive comes out when you can’t touch Bush or Clinton, but you could still nail more for what he did the cover-up the attack on the United States of America by that great Muslim country that is tied to the hip with the Bush family that committed an act of war against the United States of America in New York murdering all those people. And that’s what it was premeditated murder. But you have to remember also that it was on Bill Clinton’s watch that the Saudi’s came into the United States of America and our government,with the help of our senators congressmen in our president, gave them money to learn how to fly commercial jets. And you can’t tell me that Bill Clinton didn’t know this was going to happen and didn’t get a big kick back from Saudi Arabia in billions of dollars to help the Saudi’s kill our Americans.
I know Obama would, Obama did the same thing and he had more try to cover up the murders. The attack on the United States of America by Saudi Arabia, who I said when the attack happened that we should attack Saudi Arabia Saudi, and not Iraq, Arabia attacked this country , Iraq didn’t attack this country, Saudi Arabia did! Muller should be arrested for Treason!!!
9/11 survivor Sharon Premoli was pulled from the rubble of the World Trade Center and is suing Saudi Arabia.
Why Saudi Arabia?
Because evidence has emerged that they provided material support to the Saudi hijackers.
This has been brought to the forefront by acclaimed investigative reporter, Paul Sperry of the New York Post and Real Clear Investigations.
But, what is really a bombshell is the extreme lengths them FBI director Robert Mueller went to cover up for the Saudi government. It’s practically breathtaking and Sperry has listed all the interventions Mueller went to in protecting them.
The Deep State has fought tooth and nail to keep the 28 pages on Saud involvement hidden from the public and this must be why.
Investigative reporter Paul Sperry via the New York Post:
- and again, agents were called off from pursuing leads back to the kingdom’s embassy in Washington, as well as its consulate in Los Angeles, where former FBI Agent Stephen Moore headed a 9/11 task force looking into local contacts made by two of the 15 Saudi hijackers, Moore testified in an affidavit for the 9/11 lawsuit. He concluded that “diplomatic and intelligence personnel of Saudi Arabia knowingly provided material support to the two hijackers and facilitated the 9/11 plot.” Yet he and his team were not allowed to interview them, according to the suit.
- In Washington, former FBI Agent John Guandolo, who worked terror cases out of the bureau’s DC office, said then-Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar “should have been treated as a terrorist suspect” for giving money to a woman who funded two of the 9/11 hijackers. But he was never questioned either, Guandolo said.
- Instead, Mueller obliged what Guandolo called an “outrageous request” from Bandar within days of the attacks to help evacuate from the country dozens of Saudi officials, including at least one Osama bin Laden relative on the terror watch list. Mueller assured their safe passage to planes, using agents as personal escorts, according to FBI documents obtained by Judicial Watch. Agents who should have been interrogating the Saudis instead acted as their bodyguards.
- In 2002, Mueller prevented agents from arresting the Saudi-sponsored al Qaeda cleric who privately counseled the Saudi hijackers, said Raymond Fournier, an agent with the Joint Terrorism Task Force in San Diego at the time. “He was responsible for vacating the arrest warrant for Anwar al-Awlaki for passport fraud,” Fournier said. He even ordered agents who detained the fiend at JFK to release him into the custody of a “Saudi representative,” Fournier said. The FBI closed their investigation of Awlaki, who was allowed to leave the US on a Saudi plane. “Shortly thereafter, the Fort Hood shooting occurred and Awlaki’s fingerprints were all over that incident,” said former FBI Agent Michael Biasello, who helped work the Texas terror case.
- At the same time, Mueller removed a veteran agent from investigating a tip that an adviser to the Saudi royal family had met with some of the Saudi hijackers at his home in Sarasota, Fla., effectively killing the case, according to the lawsuit. The home was suddenly abandoned two weeks before 9/11.
- Mueller even tried to shut down a congressional investigation into the Saudi hijackers and their contacts in LA and San Diego, said Bob Graham, who led the joint inquiry as Senate Intelligence Committee chair. “The strongest objections” to his staff investigators visiting FBI offices there came from the FBI director himself, said Graham, in a 2017 interview with Harper’s magazine. Among other things, Mueller refused their demands to question a paid FBI informant who roomed with the hijackers and even moved him to a safe house where they couldn’t find him, Graham said. Mueller, with the White House, redacted 28 pages detailing Saudi-9/11 ties from the congressional report.
- He also gave testimony to Congress that was, at the very least, misleading. In an October 2002 closed-door hearing, Mueller claimed he found out about Saudi-9/11 connections only as a result of the joint inquiry’s investigative work: “[S]ome facts came to light here and to me, frankly, that had not come to light before.” Only, Moore said he gave Mueller “daily” briefings on such connections in 2001. Mueller also testified the hijackers “contacted no known terrorist sympathizers in the United States,” even though the FBI’s own case files showed they had contact with at least 14 terrorist suspects and sympathizers in the US prior to 9/11, including some working for the Saudi government. (In later testimony, he tried to walk this back, insisting he “had no intent to mislead.”)
“He’s a villain, and an arrogant one to boot,” former FBI Agent Mark Wauck told Paul Sperry of Robert Mueller, adding that his former boss has a long history of acting as a “servant of the deep state,” or the permanent DC ruling class.